A candidate who successfully completes this training should be able to perform a range of tasks in support of strings required in construction sites in general and out of construction.
- Familiarization with the equipment
- Understanding basic theoretical concepts
- Execution of access movements by ropes
- Basic rope rescue practice
GENERAL CONTENTS OF THE TRAINING
- Theoretical knowledge (legislation, PPE, personal equipment control)
- Equipment and mooring (Knots, counterbeam, single mooring, slings)
- Understanding of rope support systems
- Manœuvres (descent, ascent, deviations, fractionations, string ropes)
- Climbing (horizontal progression, long progressions)
- Execute a rescue in descent
- Inspection of individual cordist equipment
- Understanding of «Directives for Rope Works» and relevant legislation
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of the various cordist levels SPRAT I, II et III
- Understanding of a risk analysis
- Execute movements on structure
- Understanding of basic lifting system
- Evaluation and accreditation
Duration of training: 40h total 8h/day (4 days + 1 day assessment)
- An administrative fee in the amount of $275 will be withheld once the reservation is issued.
- 50% of tuition fees will be charged if cancelled within 10 business days prior to the start date of training.
- 100% of tuition fees will be charged if cancelled within 5 days of the training or once the training begins and the candidate wishes to withdraw